Faculty of Fine Art (FFA) was an Institute of Dhaka University. The Institute turned into Faculty in 2008. This educational institute which established in 1948 was the first art educational Institute in this region and became the main centre of art and cultural practice. Its currently situated in Shahbagh, in Dhaka city, close to the National Museum. Architect Muzharul Islam designed the institute.